1. to bear full financial responsibility for all uses of these Sites by you and those using your login and credit card information, including but not limited to minors living with you and to supervise all usage by such minors of this Site;
2. Use the information available on or from these Sites for non-commercial use and information purposes only. Any unauthorized commercial use of the information or services provided through this Site is expressly prohibited;
3. Do not use this Site in a way which interferes with its availability for other users;
4. Do not use the account of any other PatongResorts's member, without the express permission of the account holder;
5. Do not use this Site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent booking/reservation or any booking/reservation in anticipation of demand.
Cancellations & No Show Policy
A valid credit card is required by PatongResorts to guarantee a reservation. This guarantee may be made confidentially by secure server at the time of making a reservation or by sending a credit card guarantee by fax. Please note that, the Credit cards details will be held by the Bank.
Unless a Provider has agreed otherwise, all products, services, advice, merchandise and information available through this Site are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, other than those imposed by law, including but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
Without limiting the above, no warranty or guarantee is made
(i) regarding the acceptance of any Request;
(ii) that a User will receive the lowest available price for goods and/or services available through this Site;
(iii) regarding the availability of products and/or services through this Site or, where applicable, at any participating retailer or retailer location;
(iv) that use of this Site and all software, products or services associated with this Site will be error-free;
(v) regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this Site;
(vi) regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability or quality of any information, Content, data, service, advice or merchandise provided or available through this Site; or,
(vii) regarding the performance or non-performance of this Site including, but not limited to, any performance or non-performance in connection with or as a consequence of the passage of time.
You expressly agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk.
Reservations, bookings, and purchases
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal. A supplier that is an air carrier is required to make available to the public the terms of its contract of carriage, and we make available the fare rules for all air carrier tickets before purchase.
The circumvention of an air carrier's rules, including practices such as back-to-back ticketing (purchasing two or more tickets with overlapping travel dates in order to circumvent minimum stay requirements) and hidden-city ticketing (purchasing tickets including segments which the purchaser does not intend to use in order to circumvent an air carrier's pricing structure), is prohibited by many air carriers. The use of prohibited ticketing practices may result in the air carrier taking actions including the cancellation of the ticket, denied boarding, revocation of frequent flier miles and other benefits, additional charges to the purchaser's credit card, additional charges collected at the airport, or future invoicing.
You are responsible for ensuring that your purchases abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including terms and conditions of purchase set forth in an air carrier's fare rules or contract of carriage.